I am affiliated with the Wikimedia movement, and involved in doing Wikimedia offline—working actively for the Wikimedia Bangladesh; where I currently moving as a board member (since 2016). I also support as a Chief Coordinator for the Chattogram Wikipedia Community, which was started in early 2014 as a first regional community in Bangladesh.
If in case anyone cares, I have administrator rights on Wikimedia Commons ( ), Bengali Wikipedia ( ), Bengali Wikivoyage ( ), and also active on several other projects, like Wikipedia, Wikidata, and occasionally in SWMT (as SWMT member).
All of my contributions on Wikimedia projects can be found via CentralAuth (also on Matrix page). Former online ambassador on Wikipedia, currently working as a Wikimedia's Global renamer, and OTRS personnel.
I hail from Bangladesh and live in Chattogram. Outside Wikipedia, I am working on several freelancing works and involved with the Creative Commons Bangladesh, OpenStreetMap community, Google Local Guides community, and other few communities in Bangladesh who support the Open Source Initiative.
- Wikimedia Photowalk Chattogram
- Open Access Week Edit-a-thon: 2019, 2018
- Translating Chattogram-Munich 2019 (1-30 May 2019)
- Wikipedia Asian Month: 2019, 2018
- Picture of the Year: 2016, 2017, 2018
- SVG Translation Campaign 2019 in India
- WLE Bangladesh: 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017
- WLM Bangladesh: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
- 100wikicommonsdays (2017.04-2017.05)
bn-N | ctg-N | en-3